COVID-19 Park Closures & Parking Restrictions to Limit Overcrowding, Address Public & Staff Safety
You can help us keep the Regional Parks open by cooperating with the statewide shelter-in-place order and park rules. Observe the 6-foot social distancing and carry out all trash. More details...
Parks to People: Bringing Our Parks into Homes, Classes, and Communities
Learn about the natural resources, wildlife, and history of the Regional Parks. Take virtual reality tours of selected parks. Watch cool videos of storytelling and singing by park naturalists. Start learning now!
You can contact us by e-mail, mail, phone, or by visiting our Contact Us Form page.
Contact Phone Numbers
- Receptionist: General Questions - 1-888-EBPARKS / 1-888-327-2757
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- For persons with hearing impairments, please use the Telecommunications Relay Service at 711.
- 24-hour Information/Request Park Brochures: 1-888-EBPARKS / 1-888-327-2757, press option 5, then 2, then 1.
To download park brochures online, visit the Maps page.
- Job Hotline: 1-888-EBPARKS / 1-888-327-2757, press option 5, then 1, then 1.
- Reservations: 1-888-EBPARKS / 1-888-327-2757, press option 2. Hours: Mon-Fri, 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Regional Parks Foundation: Donations 1-510-544-2202; Membership 1-510-544-2220
- EBRPD Public Safety Headquarters: Non-Emergency Business 1-510-881-1833
To report an emergency, crime in progress or suspicious activity that is in progress, call:
911 or (510) 881-1121, 24 hours a day.
Directions to the EBRPD Administrative Headquarters
- Traveling Westbound: Exit I-580 at Foothill Blvd. exit in San Leandro; immediately after passing under the freeway, turn right onto Foothill Blvd. and proceed to 106th Ave. Turn right, drive under freeway, and turn right again at Peralta Oaks Drive. Headquarters is on the left at the end.
- Traveling Eastbound: Exit at 106th Ave. exit, turn left at the exit, left again onto Foothill Blvd., and left again onto 106th Avenue. Follow 106th under the freeway and turn right onto Peralta Oaks Drive. Headquarters is on the left at the end.
- Google map to our administrative headquarters.
East Bay Regional Park District (EBRPD)
2950 Peralta Oaks Court
P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605-0381
Directions to our administrative headquarters.
Regional Parks Foundation
P.O. Box 21074
Oakland, CA 94620
Regional Parks Foundation - Contact Us
EBRPD Public Safety Headquarters
17930 Lake Chabot Road
Castro Valley, California 94546-1950
Park District headquarter hours are 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Administrative Office is closed the following holidays in 2020:
|Wednesday, January 1
Monday, January 20
Monday, February 10
Monday, February 17
Tuesday, March 31
Monday, May 25
Friday, July 3
Monday, September 7
Friday, September 11
Wednesday, November 11
Thursday, November 26
Friday, November 27
Thursday, December 24
Friday, December 25
|New Year's Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
Cesar Chavez Birthday
Christmas Eve (open 8:30 am to Noon)