Although many 4th of July activities are curtailed due to COVID-19, nearly all Regional Parks are open and visitors can still enjoy nature over the holiday weekend.
Let's work together to keep parks safe during the Independence Day weekend.
Here are some reminders for park visitors:
- Enjoy festivities at home: try traditional park activities at home, like picnicking, camping, BBQing and outdoor games with small family gatherings.
- Stay local: if you do visit parks, stay close to home.
- Plan ahead: parking lots may fill early.
- Be mindful: bring masks, water & hand sanitizer.
- Leash up: keep dogs on-leash at all times.
- Celebrate safely: no groups or gatherings, picnic with households only. Picnic tables/areas and BBQs closed.
- Not permitted: fireworks, swimming, boating and camping.
For more info, visit www.ebparks.org.
Dave Mason, Public Information Supervisor