The East Bay Regional Park District makes no claims as to the validity of the information you may find at these websites.
Partners of the East Bay Regional Park District
- Regional Parks Foundation--The Regional Parks Foundation was established in 1969 to encourage private contributions in support of the East Bay Regional Park District. The Foundation directly supports District programs and holds and invests funds for future use by the District. The Foundation's goal is to balance protection and preservation of natural and cultural resources with parkland usage and educational and recreational programs for the public.
- Friends of the Regional Parks Botanic Garden--The Regional Parks Botanic Garden is devoted to the collection, growth, display, and preservation of the native plants of California. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- San Francisco Bay Area Transit Information--511.org
Other Parks, Recreation and Open Space Agencies
- AllTrails - (SmartPhone App) Large collection of maps, trail reviews and photos. Trails Challenge maps too!
- Avenza Maps - (SmartPhone App) Downloadable, geospatial, GPS enabled maps of District parks and trails.
- iNaturalist - (SmartPhone App) Record what you see in nature, meet other nature lovers and learn about the natural world.
- Park Finder - Park District's interactive map locates parks and activities
Other Useful Links